Axa PPP has pledged to offer continuing cover at the point of renewal for all customers of April UK plans underwritten by Axeria. The company, part of the April Group, exited UK PMI on 16 July.
- Motor insurance premiums could reach 'new highs' as Brexit uncertainty drives first motor insurance rise in a year
- Blog: The death of the chief digital officer
- Insurance industry better equipped to deal with Storm Callum claims after 'significant effort' to implement resilient repairs
- Blog: Mark Wilson the surefire hit as Aviva CEO, who lost the trust
- Less than a third of Lloyd’s brokers using PPL
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Most downloaded content by insurers using Insurance Hound during August and September