Zurich has entered into an agreement to acquire 100% of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group’s life insurance businesses, One Path Life, for A$2.85bn (£1.6bn). One Path is Australian only and Zuric
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall