Zhong An, which recently listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange, posted a loss of 400m yuan (£45.8m) in the third quarter; the result follows 180m yuan loss in Q2 2017 and 202m yuan loss in Q1 2017.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third