The listing, expected in the second half of the year, has been approved by the HKEX according to Thomson Reuters.
The IPO could raise up to $1.5bn (£1.14bn) for a company owned by a host of Chinese g
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall