The listing, expected in the second half of the year, has been approved by the HKEX according to Thomson Reuters.
The IPO could raise up to $1.5bn (£1.14bn) for a company owned by a host of Chinese g
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in