Boston Consulting Group said London's financial industry could be hit as companies react to loss of passporting rights and being locked out of the single market.
After the British membership with the
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub