When the managing director of her broker division handed in his notice last month, Royal and Sun Alliance chief executive, Bridget McIntyre, faced the latest challenge of her 18-month reign.
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Blog: Medical hope for mesothelioma patients and asbestos insurers
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group