The occasion in question was Post’s Motor claims conference, where editor-in-chief Jonathan Swift noted that Straw (and fellow MP Jonathan Evans) were reaching the end of their respective tenures.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’