Pre-existing conditions have always been an important consideration for underwriters, and achieved a high profile with the advent of the HIV and AIDs epidemic. But even before this, insurers' trea
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role