ZURICHINSURANCE: THE LAST 12 MONTHS
- Closes its central data centre for its UK insurance business, based in Swindon, in a move that affects 45 jobs.
- Briefs 500 brokers over its
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'