In 1998, Gary Beck, an RAF Flight Lieutenant, developed a psychiatric illness and was medically discharged in April 2000. He alleged negligent treatment while in the Duchess of Kent Hospital.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'