In 1998, Gary Beck, an RAF Flight Lieutenant, developed a psychiatric illness and was medically discharged in April 2000. He alleged negligent treatment while in the Duchess of Kent Hospital.
- Analysis: Allianz’s acquisitive appetite
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Zurich's Puneet Sharma: Calling time on credit markets
- Das v Asplin: Asplin guilty in fraud case
- Call out rogue MGAs, urges Chilton
- Covéa regional restructure leads to redundancies
- Former Zurich boss launches boutique broker to buck consolidation trend