Ageas has recently undertaken some consumer research about IoT and the results were truly eye-opening. Just over one in ten (11%) thought that IoT was a movie title and one-third (33%) said it was a website. Just over a half (56%) selected "it's a collective name given to all of your internet-enabled devices". So, Houston, we have a problem. Potentially, this could mean that 21.8 million adults in the UK don't know what the IoT is. Telematics is a good example of the insurance sector embraci
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Allianz makes strategic investment in Lemonade