The insurance giant created from Towergate and other companies is set to relaunch under a new name and branding, following the completion of a £800m bond offering.
Exclusive: The Association of British Insurers warned the government last month over the hazards of flammable cladding on high rise buildings like Grenfell Tower, according to documents seen by Post.
Japan-headquartered insurer MSIG has launched a telematics car mobile app in Singapore based on driving behaviour.
It is unclear whether UK nationals will be able to use the European Health Insurance Card after Brexit. If they don’t, travel insurers expect higher claims costs and higher premiums.
Due to the continued growth of Casualty Services and our Complex Loss Team, an opening has developed for a Complex Loss Adjuster
£Competitive, Homeworking or London
Working under minimal direction, the Manager of Large Case TQD (Training, Quality and Development) Underwriting influences and determines strategies..
Competitive, Swindon, Wiltshire
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2016 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their financial returns.
As expected by AM Best, Chinese and Japanese companies ranked high. The largest Korean company was ranked seventh, and the largest Australian company followed at eighth.
A lack of large natural disasters, favourable exchange rates and a number of sizeable mergers have seen many of the top 30 European insurers weather the tough environment and climb the rankings complied by AM Best
The ranking of broking groups is based on research carried out in April and June 2016.