The insurance broking giant created from the merger of Towergate and other firms has put out a £800m bond offering and a £90m credit facility.
Follow the latest developments on whiplash reform, driverless cars and much more with our live blog on Post's Motor Insurance World.
Insurers will have to delete two thirds of data that they hold on customers and risk losing a vital sales pipeline under the General Data Protection Regulations that come into place on May 2018.
BLM's Terry Renouf sums up the last Claims Club meeting where tackling supply chain issues, talking about artificial intelligence and applying gig economy opportunities made the headlines.
This is an exciting Operational/Conduct Risk/Compliance opportunity to relocate to Munich with a leading global organisation
Competitive plus benefits, Munich (Landkreis), Bayern (DE)
Autonet are one of the UK's leading, independent insurance brokers who represent some of the most familiar brand names in the UK insurance market....
Competitive, Greater Manchester
- Tragic hero of Manchester bombing was Aviva employee
- Former Autofocus employees found guilty of 'systemic' fabrication of evidence
- Blog: From Noddy to Sweep, kids TV has been helping insurers sell products since 1985
- Personalisation or irrelevance: Why insurance companies need to match their customers' raised expectations in the digital age - watch now
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Aviva plans to tackle dual pricing with Ask It Never service
- Q&A: Cheryl Agius, L&G
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2016 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their financial returns.
As expected by AM Best, Chinese and Japanese companies ranked high. The largest Korean company was ranked seventh, and the largest Australian company followed at eighth.
A lack of large natural disasters, favourable exchange rates and a number of sizeable mergers have seen many of the top 30 European insurers weather the tough environment and climb the rankings complied by AM Best
The ranking of broking groups is based on research carried out in April and June 2016.