Studies have shown that disengaged employees create more errors than engaged employees. Their absenteeism rates are higher and their productivity lower, as is their employer's profitability. The driver for claims businesses is not productivity or profit. It has always been the customer experience. Ultimately, it is the calibre of those front-line employees and their commitment to delivering first-class customer service that will contribute to business growth. Companies need to engage staff
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Blog: Seven Indian insurtech start-ups to watch in 2017 and beyond
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable