Based in London and reporting to group chief information officer Darren Price, Germain will be responsible for implementing RSA's Information Technology strategy. Price said: "I'm delighted to welcome David to RSA. He brings with him a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise that will make him a real asset to the team." Germain said: "I'm pleased to be asked to lead the RSA global technology strategy, which is integral to the wide scale digital transformation programme. I look forw
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change