Both hires previously worked for DA Contable, part of QBE. Wood will be based in the group’s London office and Broome in its Manchester office. Charles Manchester, Manchester Underwriting Management CEO said: “It is great to have Antony and Pat on board, they have great reputations and are respected and well known in the market. “Their approach to business fits with the MUM ethos. Antony and Pat will only strengthen MUM as we continue to grow and expand our range of specialist products, suc
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident