It has become fashionable to talk about diversity and then inclusion, and we all know fashion has a place in society and in the workplace. It brings people together; it enables individuals and organisations to remain agile and relevant while retaining their identity. If we overlay this with diversity and inclusion, imagine what wonderful things we can achieve in our profession, while we build public trust for our consumers. If someone offered you the opportunity to hire from a wide pool that
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident