Today we reveal the companies that will be in the running for the 23rd British Insurance Awards at the Royal Albert Hall.
So will you be in the spotlight come 5 July at the Royal Albert Hall? Well, the wait is over, as we unveil the companies that have made it onto the British Insurance Awards 2017 shortlist.
It goes without saying that the judges were once again impressed with the entries, and those firms that have made the cut should be justifiably proud when they take to the red carpet in three months time.
And if you have not booked your seat for the preeminent industry event of the year, remember to go to www.insuranceawards.com to lock up your spot right away, for what promises to be the breakout success of the year when it comes to insurance celebrations.
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: From Noddy to Sweep, kids TV has been helping insurers sell products since 1985
- Nexus's Colin Thompson on claims and the virtual insurer
- Why and how cross-selling works for microinsurance
- Am Trust receives $300m investment from Karfunkel family after share price falls
- Personalisation or irrelevance: Why insurance companies need to match their customers' raised expectations in the digital age - watch now