A phone operator is fielding a call from someone looking to buy motor insurance. The operator – Paul – has picked up on the exact moment the customer has told a lie. A beep is heard in his headphones, but the call carries on normally. This is the call centre of Only Young Drivers, a specialist broker that has rolled out lie detectors to root out application fraud. The firm uses technology developed by Digilog to identify high risk statements – or ‘HRs’. The hints could lie in the
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial