A report from the CII, PKF Littlejohn and Konsileo, found that that four out of 10 account executives at broking firms believe their jobs are at risk from artificial intelligence and technological developments. The Future of Commercial Insurance Broking report also found that the majority of SME customers would be comfortable buying all or some of their insurance products online in the future. Half said however they would be willing to spend more time with a well-informed risk adviser to dis
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches