There are very few companies in the world that will survive, let alone thrive, over the next five years without understanding and responding to the changing customer dynamic and the longer term impact on sales of technical innovation. Customer habits and attitudes are changing fast, driven often by failure of trust (think payment protection insurance mis-selling or the Volkswagen emission scandal). And UK brokers and insurers are in the eye of this storm: buffeted by global markets, vulnerab
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Allianz makes strategic investment in Lemonade