Reported terrorism attacks over 2016 rose 14% worldwide to 4,151 from 3,633 in the previous year targeting, Aon said in its 2017 Risk Maps for Political Risk, Terrorism and Political Violence report. The number of reported terrorist incidents in Western nations more than doubled last year to 96 from 35 in 2015. This increase in terrorist activity and the rise of populist nationalism is creating an increasingly volatile operating environment for international business, Aon said. While terror
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Allianz makes strategic investment in Lemonade