Insurers and their distribution partners are working to create greater customer insights, reduce costs, increase customer value, and manage risk. Data enrichment and analytics offer many of the answers, but most organisations have yet to see the full potential of these techniques. The clear next step is for key barriers, such as legacy systems and processes, which prevent effective leverage of external data and digital technologies, to be collectively addressed by the industry. This process o
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change