In my mind they all would have made the three-fingered salute, shaken hands using their left hand as a sign of friendship (after all don’t all insurers aim to be friendly), made their scout promise like all good girl and boy scouts, and taken the ‘Be Prepared’ motto to their heart.The meaning of the motto is that a scout must prepare themselves by previous thinking out and practicing how to act on any accident or emergency so that they are never taken by surprise.How then wo
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change