The managing general agent is looking to offer a pay-per-mile service which uses black box telematics data to allow drivers to track their driving and get a fairer premium for the amount they drive. Despite launching just two weeks ago, Just Miles has over 1000 potential customers on its waiting list and is offering a subscription fee starting at £12 per month and additional costs being charged base on how many miles are driven. The company has received funding from investment firm Hamb
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change