Allianz is co-developing travel insurance with ISTA for space tourists, space scientists and space liners, such as Virgin Galactic, Xcor and SpaceLinq. It is also looking at medical assistance solutions, as well as expert advice and personal services for space travellers. The partners claim they are "committed to accompanying travellers before, during and after their space flight to ensure that their unique galactic experience, as well as the experience of their families back on earth, will b
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change