Insurers can use data to better inform brokers and their small to medium-sized enterprise clients about whether they have the relevant levels of coverage, so that in the event of a claim there should be no unwelcome surprises. It’s been just shy of 18 months since the Financial Conduct Authority warned that up to 40% of SMEs could be underinsured, prompting the insurance industry to do more to put SMEs at the heart of their claims service. However, with significant and increasing amount
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial