The last IGO4 price comparison site watch reported quote volumes had started to level out and, in some cases, decline from the highs witnessed in 2012. That trend has continued throughout the summer, though the declines for some sites appear to have steadied, with the total number of quotes generated each month settling between 10 million and 11 million.Compare the Market has bucked this general trend and surged upwards – buoyed by the public’s affection for meerkat Aleksandr Orlo
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change