Post caught up with Markerstudy’s Anthony Foster, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
A ‘photo-shopped' credit card sized image of ‘me' collecting a Masters green jacket from Tiger Woods (which I still have) courtesy of Lorega.
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Never seen any as have always been too busy working! (The truth!!).
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
Michael Atherton (although it's a love-hate thing!).
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Wings (great Chinese restaurant frequented by Swintonites and friends).
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration