In 2012, Beazley's profit before tax increased by over 300% to $251m and its combined ratio improved to 91%. This comprehensive company report highlights Beazley's growth strategy and its risk exposures. Topics covered include: financial results; divisional and Syndicate performances; Group outlook and a SWOT analysis. Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone? The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in association with Zurich, cuts through the vast volume of white pape
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident