Don't miss our interview with the insurance veteran John Nelson, outgoing chairman of Lloyd’s, who reflecting on his 40-year career, believes innovation is “still not as vibrant as it was 20 years ago when the market was developing cover for satellites, space shuttles and airplanes.” Be sure to read our expert opinions from ABI’s director for general insurance policy James Dalton and Axa’s CEO of intermediated and direct insurance Brendan McCafferty on the rollercoaster ride that has been th
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best