Accenture found that the combined number of deals across artificial intelligence and Internet of Things technology, increased by 79% and in 2016 accounted for 44% of global insurtech deals compared with just 10% in 2015. “We’ve seen a rapid acceleration of investment into and deal activity around intelligent automation and IoT start-ups over the last 12 months," said Roy Jubraj, digital and innovation lead in Accenture’s UK financial services practice. “These technologies are primed to disr
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best