The French are preparing to head to the polls on Sunday for the first round of presidential elections. With the rise of nationalism dominating the political agenda in many countries, commentators are bandying about phrases such as “Frexit” and “return to the French Franc”. Some even say that foreign investors may withdraw from France if they are not happy with the election result. But while there may be an element of risk associated with a “Frexit” scenario, I don’t believe that political in
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Allianz makes strategic investment in Lemonade