Executives from General Motors and the online parts marketplace OE Connection will hold a joint session on the evolving relationships between motor manufacturers and the bodyshop industry, while other speakers will focus on the skills shortage and the consolidation trend. Post is a media partner of the event running from 12 to 14 June at the Meliá Castilla hotel in Madrid.
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Blog: Seven Indian insurtech start-ups to watch in 2017 and beyond
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable