In a survey carried out in December 2016 by Ecclesiastical, 71% of brokers said that the public perception of them needs to change. While more than half of the 200 brokers felt fulfilled in their careers, there was a strong theme running through the research that more needs to be done to position them as professional and trustworthy in the eyes of the public. There’s no doubt that brokers are living with the legacy of historic mistrust in the wider financial services sector. But what’s more
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident