Spokesman, Access to Justice
Managing partner of Amelans, founder of marketing consortium Injury Lawyers 4 U, and spokesman of Access to Justice, the ‘No-win, no-fee David Brent' regularly gets into Twitter battles with Axa's David Williams.
2017 is a big year for the claimant community: some personal injury lawyers might go out of business if the proposed whiplash reforms are carried out. The consultation has just closed and we await to hear who the government has listened to: PI lawyers or insurers?
The former have got the better of the latter before. Will they do so again?
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up
- Insurance law firms 'dramatically' losing business
- Over one third of insurance jobs at risk from robots
- Brokers outline reasons for leaving SSP
- Esure CEO to get £1.47m share package by 2020
- Fake emails circulating in FCA's name, watchdog warns
- The Cyber Insurer and Broker Assembly 2017 - as it happened