Spokesman, Access to Justice
Managing partner of Amelans, founder of marketing consortium Injury Lawyers 4 U, and spokesman of Access to Justice, the ‘No-win, no-fee David Brent' regularly gets into Twitter battles with Axa's David Williams.
2017 is a big year for the claimant community: some personal injury lawyers might go out of business if the proposed whiplash reforms are carried out. The consultation has just closed and we await to hear who the government has listened to: PI lawyers or insurers?
The former have got the better of the latter before. Will they do so again?
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change