Gearey replaces Jim Reeve, who leaves the role of interim MD of CRS in June. Gearey joins the company from Siemens Financial Services, and reports to Steve Lewis, UK and International CEO. He said: "CRS is well-positioned to grow in a challenging market, with a strong underwriting proposition, and products and services that meet the needs of customers and brokers, and of course much scope to enhance and grow our offering."
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up
- Insurance law firms 'dramatically' losing business
- Over one third of insurance jobs at risk from robots
- Brokers outline reasons for leaving SSP
- Esure CEO to get £1.47m share package by 2020
- Fake emails circulating in FCA's name, watchdog warns
- Half of motorists expect premiums to rise at renewal