The hub, to be called Firemark Labs, will be located in IAG's Singapore office acting as an incubator to "work with top talent, start-up, research and technology partners to co-create products and services that will improve customer experience across Australia, New Zealand and Asia." IAG told Insurance Post the hub will open "later this year" without giving a date. Julie Batch, chief customer officer for IAG, commented: "Singapore is recognised as having one of the most developed fintec
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change