The insurer is the main provider for the personal injury, employers and public liability policies, understood to be sold by Bluefin Sport to the Football Association. The majority of premiership clubs including Arsenal, and a "good chunk" of football league clubs have taken the cover. The National Society for the Protection of Children has received 880 calls over abuse in football clubs in the first week of opening a dedicated helpline on November 23. A spokesperson for RSA said: "Given the s
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change