The trade body listed single market access as the primary concern for the London Market after Brexit followed by legal considerations, tax issues and uncertainty around the transition process. Members of the IUA's Legal and Regulatory Committee said that "it is vital to maintain existing freedoms for insurance services." The IUA have said that any trade agreement between the UK and EU should first preserve passporting and branching arrangements and recognise the equivalence of regulatory regi
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change