Succeeding Victoria Darby of Kennedys as T-Foil president, Kainth specialises in defending large loss personal injury claims, advising on claims with foreign jurisdiction and dealing with fatal claims representing clients at inquests. On becoming T-Foil president, Kainth said: "During my year of office I want to promote the interests of junior lawyers and insurance handlers, facilitating and strengthening those relationships for the foreseeable future." T-Foil was established by the Forum of
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change