Post is supporting the Chartered Insurance Institute’s He for She campaign - making simple, achievable personal commitments that inspire others to join the conversation and show support for gender parity.
Jonathan Swift, director of content, Incisive Insurance Division; Stephanie Denton, editor, Post; Martin Croucher, news editor, Post and Cécile Brisson, commissioning editor, Post make their commitments here.
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change