Post is supporting the Chartered Insurance Institute’s He for She campaign - making simple, achievable personal commitments that inspire others to join the conversation and show support for gender parity.
Jonathan Swift, director of content, Incisive Insurance Division; Stephanie Denton, editor, Post; Martin Croucher, news editor, Post and Cécile Brisson, commissioning editor, Post make their commitments here.
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform