This follows Hong-Kong based toy company, VTech's attempt to limit its liability in the event of a cyber attack as it relaunched its products following a November 2015 database breach. The breach hit more than 6.3 million accounts worldwide, but parts of the new terms and conditions have raised public concern, particularly the phrase: "You acknowledge and agree that any information you send or receive during your use of the site may not be secure and may be intercepted or later acquired by un
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change