Quindell announced it intended to buy the personal injury lawyers for £19.31m and seek approval from the Solicitors Regulation Authority this morning. Chairman and CEO Rob Terry told Post to expect further announcements as the firm brings in more skills. Quindell bought Mobile Doctor, which it claims has 11% of the medical reports market, late last year and Mobile Doctor's former chief operating officer, Robert Fielding, is now managing director of Silverbeck Rymer. Terry said the compa
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial