Known as GNL Insurance, the broker will aim to provide a global gateway for corporate and institutional clients seeking commercial risk protection, with its initial mandate being to focus on the management and provision of risk protection for real estate, trade finance and financial institutions. The company is part of a joint venture between Gatehouse Bank, a City-based wholesale Shariah compliant investment Bank, and Paul Napier, a Lloyd's Insurance Broker also based in London. CEO of GNL I
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change