Known as GNL Insurance, the broker will aim to provide a global gateway for corporate and institutional clients seeking commercial risk protection, with its initial mandate being to focus on the management and provision of risk protection for real estate, trade finance and financial institutions. The company is part of a joint venture between Gatehouse Bank, a City-based wholesale Shariah compliant investment Bank, and Paul Napier, a Lloyd's Insurance Broker also based in London. CEO of GNL Insu
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform