Also up for discussion were the challenges to the industry as it deals with the fraud issues that were considered by the Insurance Fraud Taskforce as its January Report quickly approaches its first anniversary. The opportunity for Martin Heskins, a director of Medco, to report was timely both in context of its recent decision to suspend 134 'shell' companies and the Ministry of Justice's Consultation on whiplash and small claims, which raises many issues around the provision of medical expert
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change