In every major sanctions area, it appears the US may be moving in the opposite direction from the former President Barack Obama's administration's actions. As a result, insurers and reinsurers in the London market would want to closely monitor US developments and align their activities to remain compliant with the applicable rules. RussiaRussia is one area where President Donald Trump and Republican Congress strongly disagree. Although Trump appears to be leaning toward easing US sanctions, it
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform