In every major sanctions area, it appears the US may be moving in the opposite direction from the former President Barack Obama's administration's actions. As a result, insurers and reinsurers in the London market would want to closely monitor US developments and align their activities to remain compliant with the applicable rules. RussiaRussia is one area where President Donald Trump and Republican Congress strongly disagree. Although Trump appears to be leaning toward easing US
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change