Benfield launches facultative operation in Puerto RicoBenfield has expanded its capabilities in Puerto Rico with the launch of a facultative reinsurance operation offerimg facultative and treaty-broking services to the (re)insurance sector on the island. A Puerto Rico and Caribbean facultative broking team from Aon and PWS has been recruited to run the new service.Elliot Richardson, who leads the global facultative solutions operations, said: "Puerto Rico is a sophisticated and highly compet
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform