The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) has adopted the Market Conduct Surveillance Model Law based on a version recently put forth by the National Conference of Insurance Legislators (NCOIL).NAIC said that it has been involved with NCOIL in drafting and reviwing the model law over the last several months, as both organisations work together in an effort to create a more efficient regulatory system."The NCOIL model is consistent with our own reform efforts, and now that st
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform