First, it is important to distinguish unrest from other types of risks. There are several ways of expressing discontent, many of which are nonviolent, though some are still disruptive.Discontent can also be expressed through violent means, ranging from rioting to terrorism and full-scale civil war. Distinct risk indicators and analytical methodologies aid the understanding of these separate types of violence. Civil unrest itself takes many forms, and Exclusive Analysis is specific in its civ
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration