Post caught up with marketing and communications director at Covea, Carol Geldard ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
Difficult one as I think I almost picked up the Chuckle Brothers a few years ago, but the best thing is definitely a delightfully chilled glass of fizz, served by the dashing Mr Hayden and his able assistant the lovely Mr Humphries, which I picked up on the Markerstudy stand.
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
There are sooo many who could fit that bill, but for me the decision is an easy one - it has to be Covéa Insurance's very own Mr Manchester: Adrian Furness
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Swinton call centre staff relocated following Manchester blast